Wool Cat Toy Ball
Our wool kitty toys will provide your fur babies with endless hours of fun! Our wool cat toys from Friendsheep wool are plastic free, chemical free, unscented, non-toxic and hypoallergenic. - Handmade of 100% organic and cruelty-free certified New Zealand wool.- Individually hand felted in Nepal for...
Our wool kitty toys will provide your fur babies with endless hours of fun! Our wool cat toys from Friendsheep wool are plastic free, chemical free, unscented, non-toxic and hypoallergenic.
- Handmade of 100% organic and cruelty-free certified New Zealand wool.
- Individually hand felted in Nepal for fair wages in ethical and environmentally friendly working conditions.
- Hand felted with just warm water and vegetable soap and then sun dried and colored with azo-free eco-friendly dyes.
- 1.5" (4 cm), perfect size for your kitty's mouth. Fun to bat and chase around.
- Available in three shades of blue, orange, or purple. Listing is for one ball in a various shade of the color you choose!
organic and cruelty free wool, eco friendly dyes (certified azo+ lead free)
Friendsheep products are cruelty free and Leaping Bunny certified. "At Friendsheep we use organic wool from family owned farms in New Zealand. Unlike in Australia and China, in New Zealand farmers operate under a range of regulations that ensure very high standards of environmental protection, sustainability, animal welfare and social responsibility. New Zealand's climate is mild and sheep graze free-range in open pasture all year round. There is no flystrike, and mulesing is not practiced. Livestock exportation from New Zealand is prohibited, and this prevents the practice of horror trips on cargo ships around the world. New Zealand also leads the world in shearing technique and ability. Sheep grow wool continuously and need to be sheared once a year to better allow lambing and avoid them becoming uncomfortable, stressed, and eventually ill. Highly skilled craftsmen ensure that shearing is quick and pain-free to cause minimal stress on the animal. Our farmers believe that well-treated sheep live a happier life and will grow better wool, so they make sure their flocks are well looked after." Read more here: https://www.leapingbunny.org/content/friendsheep