UpCircle Organic Face Serum
Hydrating Face Serum with jojoba, sea buckthorn and rosehip oils. Reused, repurposed, reloved: this face oil is made with coffee oil extracted from repurposed grounds. This face serum helps boost collagen and keep skin firm. Antioxidant-rich coffee and rosehip oils fade dark spots and brighten complexion.
Use morning and night to help boost collagen and keep skin firm. Rich in Vitamin C, antioxidant-rich coffee and rosehip oils fade dark spots and brighten complexion. Scented with geranium, rose and lemon essential oils. Amazing for all skin types.
- Certified Organic
- 100% natural
- vegan and cruelty-free
- SLS free
- sulfate free
- paraben free
- palm oil free
- handmade in london, UK
Comes in a glass jar with a pipette. Aluminium lids will soon be available for refills!
Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhammoides (Sea Buckthorn) Seed Oil*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil*, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil*, Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Cymbopogon Martinii (Palmarosa) Oil*, Vetiveria Zizanoides (Vetiver) Root Oil*, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, ^Limonene, ^Geraniol, ^Linalool, ^Citronellol, ^Citral, ^Farnesol. *Organic Ingredients. ^Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
About our Ingredients:
- Jojoba seed oil, high in Vitamin E and B, reduces irritation and redness.
- High in antioxidants, rosehip and raspberry seed oil attack free radicals and promote skin repair.
- Sea buckthorn oil, high in vitamin E, C and Omega 7 fatty acids, helps skin retain its elasticity. Naturally hydrating, this oil keeps skin moisturised, avoiding dryness and irritation. Particularly good for dry skin.
- High in linoleic acid, coffee oil improves the skin sebum and hydration, enhancing the skin barrier function.
- High in caffeine and antioxidants, coffee oil fades dark spots and under-eye circles.
Apply a few drops to finger tips & massage into skin. In the morning, use to nourish and brighten the skin through the day. At night, use to fight wrinkles and repair skin damage. Can also be used as a hair oil - apply a few drops to the ends of clean, damp hair before before blow drying or allowing your hair to dry naturally.