UpCircle Citrus Blend Face Scrub
Coffee face scrub formulated for dry, dehydrated skin with rosehip, sweet orange and lemon verbena essential oils. Buff away dry, dead cells to leave you feeling soft, smooth and glowy. Blended with shea butter to nourish the skin post-scrub. Reused, repurposed, reloved. This scrub is made with top-quality...
Coffee face scrub formulated for dry, dehydrated skin with rosehip, sweet orange and lemon verbena essential oils.
Buff away dry, dead cells to leave you feeling soft, smooth and glowy. Blended with shea butter to nourish the skin post-scrub.
Reused, repurposed, reloved. This scrub is made with top-quality Arabica coffee grounds sourced from artisan coffee shops.- vegan and cruelty free
- made with repurposed ingredients
- handmade in London, UK
- comes in an aluminium tube which is fully recyclable
- each tube is sealed and available without a lid, simply leave us a note at checkout!
Coffea Arabica Seed Powder, Sucrose, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Lippia Citriodora (Lemon Verbena) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil, Boswellia Serrata (Frankincense) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, *Limonene, *Linalool. *Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
About our Ingredients:
- Extracted from the peel of the orange, this essential oil acts as both an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory - perfect for soothing redness and irritation. Citrus oils like orange help to remove excess sebum from the skin and keep it balanced.
- Rich in important vitamins E and B, jojoba has a similar composition to sebum, helping the skin to maintain balance and prevent excess build up. Deeply moisturising, it helps dry, dehydrated skin retain hydration.
- Vibrantly aromatic, this uplifting citrus oil helps to tone the skin. With strong antiseptic properties, it can help treat acne and spots for a clear complexion.
Shake well before use. Dampen your face with warm water. Squeeze out a dollop and gently apply to face in circular motions. Focus on areas of particular need, such as the bridge of the nose and forehead, before rinsing and patting dry.