Restore natural body to lighter hair between shampoos. Transform greasy, dull, lifeless hair into freshly scented locks that are full of bounce and beauty. Lavender and rosemary essential oils not only smell fresh and clean, but are great hair care oils.
- certified organic
- vegan and cruelty free
- Absorbs excess oils, leaving the hair looking freshly washed
- Adds volume and texture so hair looks fabulous between shampoos
- Good for all hair types
- shelf life is typically 9 months
- Disclaimer: there is a plastic lid that allows you to shake or pour the shampoo out of the container. We’re constantly working to find an alternative that has absolutely no plastic, but for now this is the best open we’ve come across and one container is huge and lasts for months!
- Shaker Method: USE on Dry Hair. Part Hair. Sprinkle sparingly on scalp area where oil forms. Massage into scalp, moving from the top down.
- Brush Method: Dip a makeup brush into some dry shampoo. Tap to remove excess. Divide hair into sections and apply to roots.
- Allow the powder to sit for a few minutes. Gently massage into roots. Brush hair to distribute powder and remove any excess. Run fingers through hair and look for oily places missed. Spot apply as needed.
Organic Arrowroot Powder, Organic Cornstarch, Organic Cocao Powder (Fair Trade), Organic Tapioca Flour, Kaolin Clay, Organic Burdock Root, Organic Plantain, Organic Lavender Essential Oil, Organic Rosemary Essential Oil
About our Ingredients:
- Arrowroot Powder: made from a starch extracted from the rhizome of the arrowroot plant, it imparts a silky texture to body creams and helps decrease the oily feeling of natural oils and butters. Arrowroot powder also helps absorb perspiration.
- Cornstarch: a silky powder made from corn, soothes and helps heal irritated skin. It helps give skin a fresh, dry, silky smooth feeling. Cornstarch is used in dry shampoos to absorb moisture, excess oil and for its deodorizing properties. Our organic cornstarch is 100% pure and made from certified organic non-genetically modified corn.
- Cocao Powder: helps moisturize, soften, smooth and promotes shinier hair. Cocao powder helps to renew skin cells, promote healthy skin tissues and promote healthy cell development.
- Tapioca Flour: is a highly absorbent powder, its very fine, velvety soft texture and absorbent properties make it a great base for dry shampoos.
- Kaolin Clay: gentle and rich in silica, kaolin clay helps clean scalp without drying. It calms inflammation and helps moisturize dry, brittle hair. It improves circulation in the scalp and removes dirt and impurities from the hair follicles which helps strengthens the roots.
- Burdock Root: rich in fatty acids that stimulate blood flow, increase blood circulation and eliminate toxins, has been used for centuries for treating all forms of chronic skin problems. Burdock maintains and promotes a healthy scalp, encourages hair growth, improves hair strength adds body and shine.
- Plantain: moisturizes the scalp and is one of the most effective anti-itching herbal remedies available.
- Lavender essential oil: lavender helps balance oily or dry hair and scalp, soothes irritated scalp and stimulates the hair follicles to help foster hair growth.
- Rosemary essential oil: rosemary is a good tonic for thinning hair and dandruff. Rosemary encourages the growth of strong healthy hair by improving blood flow to the scalp, increases manageability and brings out the highlights of dark hair.