Davids Natural Toothpaste - Strawberry Watermelon
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Davids premium natural toothpaste is made using the highest quality naturally sourced and naturally derived ingredients to safely & effectively whiten teeth, fight plaque, and freshen breath.
- Natural whitening & antiplaque
- Fluoride & SLS free
- Vegan & Cruelty Free
- Recyclable metal tube
- 98% usa origin ingredients
- Made in usa
- 5.25 oz / 149 g
If you already have a davids natrual toothpaste plastic cap, please leave a note at checkout and we'll send you one without!
calcium carbonate (limestone abrasive), vegetable glycerin, purified water, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), xylitol (birch derived), hydrated silica, sodium cocoyl glutamate, carrageenan (seaweed derived), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, natural flavor, stevia (leaf extract).
Brush thoroughly after each meal for two (2) minutes, or as directed by your dentist or doctor.
recyclable metal tube - Each year about 1.5 Billion toothpaste tubes end up in US landfills and we wanted to do better. You may have thought we selected the metal tube for it's modern aesthetic (that was part of it), but the main reasons Davids comes in metal tubes is for maintaining maximum freshness and for their ability to be recycled. Our aluminum tubes are lined with a Food Grade Non-BPA liner so there is no paste to metal contact, and this barrier helps prevent any leaching of the tube material into the paste.
How to recycle metal tube:
1. Take some scissors or shears and cut off both ends of the tube.
2. Cut a slit the full length of the tube to fold open the tube to access the inside of the tube for cleaning....the edges of metal are sharp, so please be careful.
3. Wash off the excess paste with running water....toothbrush can be helpful here for removing all the paste.
4. Discard metal in recycle bin. It will be up to your local waste management provider to properly sort/recycle as we do not currently take back used tubes for recycling.
plastic cap - the toothpaste cap is made from virgin-grade high density polyethylene (HDPE), Symbol#2 which is recyclable.
FSC certified paperboard packaging - With Davids commitment to environmental sustainability, our paperboard packaging only comes from forests protected and managed by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC). Because FSC is the gold standard in forest certification, it is the only system supported by groups such as WWF, Sierra Club, Greenpeace, Natural Resources Defense Council and National Wildlife Federation.