UpCircle Vegan Cleansing Face Balm
An everyday cleansing balm to gently remove makeup, pollution and impurities. Skin is deeply cleansed, soothed and hydrated. Reused, repurposed, reloved. This cleansing balm is made with the finely-ground powder of discarded apricot stones, a natural by-product of the apricot oil industry and rich in antioxidant Vitamin E.
The balm is suitable for all skin types. The apricot stone powder is combined with skin-calming blackcurrant seed, blue tansy and sea buckthorn oils.
- vegan and cruelty free
- palm oil free
- SLS, paraben, sulfate free
- handmade in london, UK
- This cleansing balm is housed in a glass jar with an aluminium lid. The jar comes in a cardboard outer. All packaging is 100% recyclable.
Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Powder, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Tocopherol, Eucalyptus Citriodora (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Leptospermum Scoparium Oil, Salvia Sclarea Oil, Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Fruit Oil, Tanacetum Annuum (Blue Tansy) Flower Oil, ^Limonene, ^Linalool. ^Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
About our Ingredients:
- Apricot stones are a natural by-product of the apricot oil industry and are rich in antioxidant vitamin E.
- The essential fatty acids contained in blackcurrant seed oil give it the ability to heal and repair the cells of the skin. Its high antioxidant content helps to protect skin cells from free radical damage which can be caused by environment.
- Candelilla wax helps the cleansing balm spread easily and absorb quickly whilst providing rich nourishment to your skin. Candelilla wax can also help to reduce the appearance age spots.
- Rich in vitamin E, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, and antioxidants that protect against harmful pollutants. Oat oil is known for its ability to soothe maturing, sensitive and damaged skin, and it supports skin elasticity.
Massage a coin-sized amount between your fingers and onto face in upward circular motions. Remove with a warm, damp cloth to reveal a clearer, brighter complexion. This balm is best used as the first cleanse as it breaks down make-up, SPF and any oils (sebum, sweat) on the surface of the skin Follow with a water-based cleanse to remove any impurities in the pores.
A little bit goes a long way! I have oily skin & have used some type of oil cleanser. Most oil cleansers I’ve used are in liquid form & I like that this one is solid. The smell is citrusy & refreshing! It has the perfect amount of “grit” feel without feeling like your using sand paper.