Color Safe Solid Shampoo Bar - Rosewater & Jasmine
Shipping calculated at checkout.
You already show up for the environment, but you can literally show up every day looking your best. The Dip shampoo bar is the first of its kind & is truly magic: the LESS you press, the MORE luxurious the lather; resulting in less fear of breakage, less waste, & a much longer lasting bar.
The dip color safe shampoo bar is pH balanced and delivers vital hair & scalp nourishing nutrients to take care of your hair from scalp to root to ends while still removing oil, buildup and yesterday's styling products.
Stylist approved, Scalp nourishing, Great for ALL hair textures.
Scent: Rosewater, Jasmine, Peony, Dewy Greens, Tonka, & Musk.
If you have ever walked through an English Garden at the very height of rose season, and thought, this is heaven--this one's for you.
- Available in 4 oz & 0.75 oz sizes.
- 1 full size bar can replace up to 3 bottles of shampoo (maybe even more)!
- Vegan + cruelty free
- Free from sulfates and silicone.
- Safe for color treated and chemical treated hair.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Methyl Lauroyl Taurate, Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract (Amla Seed Oil), Passiflora Edulis (Passion Fruit) Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Ceramide NS, Ceramide AP, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Squalane, Fragrance (Parfum).
- Always apply a very wet bar to very wet hair.
- Before first use, prime the bar by lathering in your hands and sudsing it up! (not necessary after shower #1)
- Wet your hair then wet your solid shampoo bar.
- Gently rub the bar directly on the scalp and use your hands to lather as you would liquid shampoo. A common mistake is applying a lot of pressure on the bar, it just needs to gently graze the hair to work!
- Rinse out and follow with the conditioner bar.
- To preserve the life of your bar, keep it dry in between uses!
About the Brand
Dip is an environmental awareness company parading around as a damn good personal care company (Not the other way around). Dip's mission is to make their products so good that being "plastic free" is only an added bonus. Their products genuinely perform like the luxury salon brands, make choosing more simple by offering one bar for all hair types, and save you lots of money by creating bars that last a *really* long time.
- Why does Dip use synthetic fragrances instead of essential oils?
- Sustainably brands rely on good science; therefore, synthetic fragrances can't be counted out just yet. Oftentimes, essential oils are cold processed with the entire plant - including the pesticides which contributes to allergens and skin irritation. Dip proudly built their fragrances with the industry leader Robertet to Credo's extremely strict standards for clean.
- How long do the bars last?
- This is a tricky question, because there are so many variables. Not everyone uses the bars the same way, stores them the same way, applies the same amount of pressure, has the same amount of people using them...and of course hair type, texture and length factor in. Generally, the mini conditioner can last up to 3 months while the full size conditioner can last up to 6-12 months.
- How do I store the bars?
- Keep them DRY! While in the shower, store them on one of our soap lifts. While traveling, after they've dried out, keep them in an airtight container, like our travel tins.