Low Waste Dark Hair Dry Shampoo
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Restore natural body to lighter hair between shampoos. Transform greasy, dull, lifeless hair into freshly scented locks that are full of bounce and beauty. The refreshing essential oil blend gives hair a fresh, clean scent.- certified organic
- vegan and cruelty free
- Absorbs excess oils, leaving the hair looking freshly washed
- Adds volume and texture so hair looks fabulous between shampoos
- Good for all hair types
- shelf life is typically 9 months
- Disclaimer: there is a plastic lid that allows you to shake or pour the shampoo out of the container. We’re constantly working to find an alternative that has absolutely no plastic, but for now this is the best option we’ve come across and one container is huge and lasts for months!
Citrus Mint: Organic Arrowroot Powder, Organic Cornstarch, Organic Cacao Powder (Fair Trade), Organic Tapioca Flour, Kaolin Clay, Organic Burdock Root, Organic Plantain, Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil, Organic Lime Essential Oil, Organic Orange Essential Oil, Organic Lemon Essential Oil, Organic Spearmint Essential Oil, Organic Rosemary Essential Oil.
Lavender Rosemary: Organic Arrowroot Powder, Organic Cornstarch, Organic Cocao Powder (Fair Trade), Organic Tapioca Flour, Kaolin Clay, Organic Burdock Root, Organic Plantain, Organic Lavender Essential Oil, Organic Rosemary Essential Oil
- Shaker Method: Use on Dry Hair. Part Hair. Sprinkle sparingly on scalp area where oil forms. Massage into scalp, moving from the top down.
- Brush Method: Dip a makeup brush into some dry shampoo. Tap to remove excess. Divide hair into sections and apply to roots.
- Allow the powder to sit for a few minutes. Gently massage into roots. Brush hair to distribute powder and remove any excess. Run fingers through hair and look for oily places missed. Spot apply as needed.
I have very thin hair and could honestly wash my hair twice a day, so I bought this dry shampoo to try to prolong my hair between washes! It works well, but I had a hard time shaking it out of the container. Probably user error, but overall good purchase.