Solid Conditioner and After Swim Detangler - Wild Sage & Vetiver
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Say no more to forcing a comb through your hair post swim, surf or shower. Dip solid conditioner bars help moisturize and nourish from scalp to roots to end leaving your hair silky smooth and tangle free without weighing it down.
This bar is perfect for: Indoor and outdoor showers, a leave in conditioner, or an after swim hair protector and detangler.
Scent: Wild Sage, Vetiver, Mandarin, Jasmine, & Sea Salt.
This bar smells of salty air on an empty boardwalk with a touch of romance.
- Available in 3 oz & 0.75 oz sizes.
- 1 full size bar can replace up to 6 bottles of conditioner.
- Vegan + cruelty free
- Free from sulfates and silicone.
- Smooths, shines, and softens every hair strand it touches.
- Helps increase the tensile strength of hair which is a fancy way of saying: it helps it breaks less from pulling a comb through.
- Perfect for after shower and after swim.
- Safe for color treated and chemical treated hair.
Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Brassicamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract (Amla Seed Oil), Prunus Domestica (Plum) Seed Oil, Pongamia Glabra (Karanja) Seed Oil, Fragrance (Parfum).
- The golden rule: run super wet bar down super wet hair.
- Keep re-wetting the bar in between swipes and re-applying until your hair has the level of saturation that feels right for you.
- Rub hair around gently to evenly distribute conditioning & scalp nourishing ingredients.
- Let sit for a few minutes before rinsing out.
- For oily hair: Avoid the roots and apply from mid section to ends. Rinse.
- For dry hair: Wet the bar and saturate every strand starting right at the root. Rinse.
- For split ends and damage: Leave some in after rinsing (trust us on this). Add to ends if you're like us and never get hair cuts!
- After swim: Run very bar down very hair when you get out of the ocean, lake or pool. Comb through with fingers or wide tooth comb if necessary. Air dry, and you’re good to go to your next adventure!
About the Brand
Dip is an environmental awareness company parading around as a damn good personal care company (Not the other way around). Dip's mission is to make their products so good that being "plastic free" is only an added bonus. Their products genuinely perform like the luxury salon brands, make choosing more simple by offering one bar for all hair types, and save you lots of money by creating bars that last a *really* long time.
- Why does Dip use synthetic fragrances instead of essential oils?
- Sustainably brands rely on good science; therefore, synthetic fragrances can't be counted out just yet. Oftentimes, essential oils are cold processed with the entire plant - including the pesticides which contributes to allergens and skin irritation. Dip proudly built their fragrances with the industry leader Robertet to Credo's extremely strict standards for clean.
- How long do the bars last?
- This is a tricky question, because there are so many variables. Not everyone uses the bars the same way, stores them the same way, applies the same amount of pressure, has the same amount of people using them...and of course hair type, texture and length factor in. Generally, the mini conditioner can last up to 3 months while the full size conditioner can last up to 6-12 months.
- How do I store the bars?
- Keep them DRY! While in the shower, store them on one of our soap lifts. While traveling, after they've dried out, keep them in an airtight container, like our travel tins.