UpCircle Herbal Blend Face Scrub
Coffee face scrub formulated for oily and combination skin with rosemary, thyme, petitgrain and tea tree essential oils.
Buff away dry, dead cells to leave you feeling soft, smooth and glowy. Blended with shea butter to nourish the skin post-scrub.
Reused, repurposed, reloved. This scrub is made with top-quality Arabica coffee grounds sourced from artisan coffee shops.- vegan and cruelty free
- made with repurposed ingredients
- handmade in London, UK
- comes in an aluminium tube which is fully recyclable
- each tube is sealed and available without a lid, simply leave us a note at checkout!
Coffea Arabica Seed Powder, Sucrose, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, *Limonene, *Linalool. *Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
About our Ingredients:
- A powerful antibacterial and antiseptic, rosemary oil helps keep whiteheads, blackheads, acne and other oily skin related problems away.
- Rich in essential fatty acids, including linoleic and linolenic acids, rosehip oil is effective in hydrating dry, itchy skin. Easily absorbed, the antioxidants travel deep into the skin's layers to provide intense moisturisation.
- An excellent natural treatment for acne, thyme essential oil has strong antibacterial and antimicrobial properties which help against acne, spots and other skin complaints.
Shake well before use. Dampen your face with warm water. Squeeze out a dollop and gently apply to face in circular motions. Focus on areas of particular need, such as the bridge of the nose and forehead, before rinsing and patting dry.