UpCircle Vegan Face Moisturiser
A deeply hydrating, fast-absorbing face cream to nourish and brighten the skin. The moisturizing and conditioning properties of the ingredients help soothe dryness and irritation. This fast-absorbing moisturiser will help to balance out your skin’s own oils and reduce inflammation.
Reused, repurposed, reloved: This face cream is made with finely-ground powder of discarded argan shells, a natural by-product of the argan oil industry and rich in antioxidant Vitamin E.
The moisturiser is suitable for all skin types. The argan shell powder is combined with skin-soothing cocoa butter, aloe vera and blood orange.
- vegan and cruelty free
- palm oil free
- SLS, paraben, sulfate free
- handmade in london, UK
- This moisturiser is housed in a glass jar with an aluminium lid. The jar comes in a cardboard outer. All packaging is 100% recyclable.
Aqua, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter*, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Blood Orange) Peel Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sucrose Stearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Coco Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Coconut Alcohol, Tocopherol, Citrus Limonum Peel Oil, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Salvia Sclarea Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara Leaf Oil, ^Limonene, ^Linalool, ^Citral. *Organically-grown ingredients; ^Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
About our Ingredients:
- Argan shells are a natural by-product of the argan oil industry and rich in antioxidant Vitamin E.
- The emollient properties of cocoa butter make it an excellent ingredient for deeply moisturizing dry, itchy skin. Cocoa butter is rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids.
- The moisturizing and conditioning properties of sage oil help soothe dryness and irritation. It also works to diminish the appearance of blemishes, large pores and minor scarring.
- Linseed oil is extremely beneficial for chronic skin conditions, such as rosacea, acne, dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis, the fatty acids act to balance out the skin’s own oils and reduce inflammation, helping the skin to repair.
Apply to clean, dry skin. Massage in until the cream absorbs. Suitable for all skin types and for daily use. Suitable morning or night to provide nourishment to your skin.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Other drugstore moisturizers were in plastic and left my skin greasy and oily! This moisturizer is in gorgeous glass jars and soaks into my skin perfectly. I am only left feeling moisturized rather than greasy. Will use for life!