UpCircle Vegan Face Moisturiser
A deeply hydrating, fast-absorbing face cream to nourish and brighten the skin. The moisturizing and conditioning properties of the ingredients help soothe dryness and irritation. This fast-absorbing moisturiser will help to balance out your skin’s own oils and reduce inflammation.
Reused, repurposed, reloved: This face cream is made with finely-ground powder of discarded argan shells, a natural by-product of the argan oil industry and rich in antioxidant Vitamin E.
The moisturiser is suitable for all skin types. The argan shell powder is combined with skin-soothing cocoa butter, aloe vera and blood orange.
- vegan and cruelty free
- palm oil free
- SLS, paraben, sulfate free
- handmade in london, UK
- This moisturiser is housed in a glass jar with an aluminium lid. The jar comes in a cardboard outer. All packaging is 100% recyclable.
Aqua, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter*, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Blood Orange) Peel Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sucrose Stearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Coco Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Coconut Alcohol, Tocopherol, Citrus Limonum Peel Oil, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Salvia Sclarea Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara Leaf Oil, ^Limonene, ^Linalool, ^Citral. *Organically-grown ingredients; ^Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
About our Ingredients:
- Argan shells are a natural by-product of the argan oil industry and rich in antioxidant Vitamin E.
- The emollient properties of cocoa butter make it an excellent ingredient for deeply moisturizing dry, itchy skin. Cocoa butter is rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids.
- The moisturizing and conditioning properties of sage oil help soothe dryness and irritation. It also works to diminish the appearance of blemishes, large pores and minor scarring.
- Linseed oil is extremely beneficial for chronic skin conditions, such as rosacea, acne, dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis, the fatty acids act to balance out the skin’s own oils and reduce inflammation, helping the skin to repair.
Apply to clean, dry skin. Massage in until the cream absorbs. Suitable for all skin types and for daily use. Suitable morning or night to provide nourishment to your skin.
I really like this face lotion, it leaves my skin moisturized while not being too greasy. It soaks in nicely and is a glass jar with a metal lid. My face feels firmer after I use it, this is my day and nightly moisturizer. Big fan!
Not too oily and absorbs quickly. I like that it’s sustainable ingredients and not in a plastic container. Good for night time and morning.
I have combination skin and this moisturizer is perfect for winter or summer keeping my skin feeling healthy! Love the consistency of the moisturizer as well - it’s not too thin or liquidy so it has great coverage.
Got this a week ago and it installed toy improved my skin that was really suffering from some major winter dryness. Great to see such top quality products made with vegan products, plastic-free, and all-natural chemical free!
This feels amazing and keeps my sad winter skin feeling healthy and calm all day.