UpCircle Vegan Face Mask
A gently-detoxifying face mask to fight blackheads, minimise pores and prevent breakouts. Skin is left feeling cleansed, refreshed and balanced.Reused, repurposed, reloved. This face mask is made with the finely-ground powder of discarded olive stones, a natural by-product of the olive oil industry and a...
A gently-detoxifying face mask to fight blackheads, minimise pores and prevent breakouts. Skin is left feeling cleansed, refreshed and balanced.
Reused, repurposed, reloved. This face mask is made with the finely-ground powder of discarded olive stones, a natural by-product of the olive oil industry and a powerful anti-inflammatory.
This clarifying face mask is suitable for all skin types. The olive powder is combined with rejuvenating white kaolin clay, coconut powder and baobab oil.
- vegan and cruelty free
- made with repurposed ingredients
- handmade in London, UK
- comes in a glass jar with an aluminium lid
99% NATURAL ORIGIN. INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Kaolin, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk Powder, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Powder*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter*, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sucrose Stearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Coco Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Coconut Alcohol, Tocopherol, Cistus Ladaniferus Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Zingiber Cassumunar (Plai) Root Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil, Lactic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Oil, ^Limonene, ^Citral, ^Linalool, ^Geraniol. *Organically-grown ingredients; ^Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
About our Ingredients:
- One of the most gentle clays, kaolin removes dirt and impurities from the skin without causing redness or irritation. This in turn helps to minimise the appearance of pores and banishes blackheads, leaving the skin clear and clean.
- Aloe vera is most well-known for its ability to help soothe and hydrate the skin… Particularly if you’ve spent a little too long in the sun! It contains antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A and C, and is highly anti-inflammatory. The moisturizing effects of aloe vera can help alleviate dry, itchy skin associated with eczema and psoriasis.
- Turmeric acts as a strong antibacterial and antiseptic agent, leaving the skin looking and feeling refreshed and bright! Turmeric oil is also known to improve the skin’s resilience and help diminish the appearance of blemishes.
Apply mask to damp skin in a thin layer and relax for ten minutes. Rinse with warm water or a damp cloth to reveal fresh, cleansed skin. Suitable for use several times a week.