- paraben free
- cruelty free
- synthetic preservative + fragrance free
- handmade in small batches, with ethically sourced ingredients
Conventional deodorants contain a number of toxins and chemicals, some of which have been linked to the cause of different diseases and hormone disruption. Natural deodorants are enriched with essential oils which are wonderfully nourishing and moisturizing for your underarms.
A scentless deodorant that works! For this deodorant, tea tree essential oil is added for its freshening properties, but non enough to smell. Smell fresh all day without smelling like anything in particular!
Our organic and all natural deodorant will leave you smelling fresh as spring and without the worries. Pit Stop deodorant comes packaged in a completely biodegradable 2.3 Oz. push-up tube so you can feel good about the packaging too!
*Pit Stop Deodorant is not an antiperspirant. Sweating is extremely important for the body to be able to rid itself of toxins.
Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Organic Fair Trade Shea Butter, Organic Beeswax, Organic Arrowroot Powder, Naturally Procured Baking Soda, Non GMO Vitamin E Oil, Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil
About our Ingredients:
- Certified Organic Cold Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil: Virgin coconut oil is a natural high source of vitamin E and is packed with beneficial fatty acids.
- Certified Organic Fair Trade Shea Butter: Shea butter hydrates skin and is naturally high in vitamins A and E as well as essential fatty acids, and other vitamins and minerals. Shea butter helps the deodorant to glide on easily.
- Certified Organic Arrowroot Powder: Arrowroot powder is a minimally processed plant starch that helps with moisture absorption.
- Certified Organic Beeswax: A hardening agent that keeps the deodorant stick a stick.
- Naturally Procured Baking Soda: Natural baking soda mined directly from the ground without any chemical reactions.
- Non-GMO Vitamin E Oil: Aside from being a powerful anti-oxidant, vitamin E oil helps to extend the shelf life. The vitamin E oil we purchase is obtained from the vegetable fats of non-GMO soy sources.
- Certified Organic Essential Oils: Only the highest quality organic essential oils of tea tree.
Pit Stop deodorant is shelf stable for at least 6 months. Use on clean, dry armpits. Store in a cool and dry location and discontinue use if irritation occurs.