The Desert Nomad Eyeshadow Palette
Inspired by travels through the American Southwest, this signature eye palette features highly-pigmented pressed eye color crafted from ethically sourced minerals. Organic shea butter, jojoba oil and coconut oil have also been added for a blendable, velvety finish.
These pigment-packed 9 shades deliver as much or as little as you want depending how you build up the color. The 6 matte shades and 3 shimmers were designed to be versatile and allow for lots of play.
Made in small batches, this versatile collection could also be used as a blush, highlight, and even contour depending on your skin tone.
- Vegan and Cruelty Free
- 3 shimmer shades (Sands, Flow, Palo Verde)
- 6 matte shades (Sunglow, Horizon, Red Rock, Mesa, Sienna, Saguaro)
- Principle Beauty is a member of 1% For the Planet
- The first-ever 100% backyard compostable makeup package
- Made in the USA.
Mica/Magnesium Myristate*, Fluorphlogopite, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Rice Bran Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil†, Shea Butter†, Jojoba Seed Oil†, Vitamin-E‡ Individual colors contain: mineral pigment from Iron Oxides, Titanium Oxide, and/or Chromium Hydroxide Greens (green colors only).
* US Sourced
† Certified Organic
In addition to cruelty-free and vegan ingredients, all ingredients are Prop 65 compliant and EU Compliant, a more rigorous standard for clean makeup. All mica is sourced from the US exclusively with a supplier who is also part of the Responsible Mica Initiative, a higher standard for labor practices in mining.
We believe beauty shouldn't come at the cost of trashing our planet. It is the responsibility of brands to do better, not burden customers with figuring out what is truly sustainable and what isn't. This is why Principle created the first 100% compostable palette, made from up-cycled organic materials — recycled paper and up-cycled cork. No trees cut, no plastics anywhere.
- The cork palette base is made from high-density up-cycled cork made from wine cork waste. Cork is naturally moisture resistant and anti-microbial.
- The cork palette is fully backyard compostable as it has no plastic binders.
- The palette case is made with sturdy 100% recycled kraft paper that is also fully compostable.
- The makeup pans are 100% recycled aluminum. That means they can and will be recycled when you add them to your recycling bin. Aluminum is the most recycled material (unlike plastic where only 9% gets recycled.)
The ingredients are clean, and the colors are beautiful. It blends well and I feel great knowing that the ingredients are safe for my teenage daughter. The plastic free packaging is also impressive. Highly recommend.