Life Without Plastic
Stainless Steel Cold Brew Filter
We all love a tasty, soul-satisfying coffee or tea - whether it be hot or cold. Unfortunately, the making of these beverages often includes plastic somewhere along the process, whether it's the filter or the bag or the cup or kettle. Such plastic sources can leach chemicals into your drink, as well as contribute to landfill waste down the line.
This filter system is simple, handy, and plastic-free. It works with any wide mouth mason jar to make yummy cold brews of coffee or tea - of course it’s excellent for hot drinks too!
Using this filter system is especially eco-friendly because you avoid disposable filters and tea bags and tags - all while getting a better tasting and artfully brewed java or tea! Remember to compost your used coffee grounds and tea leaves for a truly zero waste brewing experience.
- Rust proof
- Durable for long-term use
- Dishwasher safe
- 100% recyclable
- 5.9" high
- FDA and TUV Certified
- Made in China
For Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate:
- Fill the filter to around 3/4 full with coarse ground coffee, thus allowing for expansion.
- Add cold water to fill up the jar.
- Let it sit on your countertop or in your fridge for at least 24 hours.
For Chilled Tea:
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of your tea of choice to the filter.
- Pour over 6-8 oz of cold water.
- Steep it in your fridge for 6 to 12 hours depending on the type of tea and how strong you like it (6-8 hours for white/green tea; 8-12 hours for black/oolong).