Spearmint Oil Pulling Mouthwash
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This natural mouthwash is based on an Ayurvedic technique of swishing oil through teeth and gums to pull out bacteria and debris. Flavored with organic Spearmint oil for its delicate minty aroma and antiseptic properties. It is a strong antiseptic, eliminating germs and promoting healing.
- Free from Fluoride, SLS & Glycerin
- Plaque reducing blend with organic coconut oil
- Certified PETA cruelty-free & vegan
- Comes in recyclable aluminum bottle, aluminum lid and compostable box
- 100ml: 10-15 applications
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride*^, Cocos Nucifera Oil*^, Mentha Spicata Herb Oil*^, Tocopherol^, Limonene. Ingredients: *Organic, ^Natural. Of total: 99% *Organic, 100% ^Natural.
Take 1-2 teaspoons of oil, swish it around the mouth for 5 up to 20 minutes before spitting out. The longer you hold the oil in your mouth the greater the effect. For the best results swish until the oil has turned a milky white, indicating that the bacteria has been “pulled” off.