Small 3 Gallon Food Scrap Bags
BioBag Small 3 Gallon Food Scrap Bags take the mess out of cleaning the kitchen
compost pail. They are also great for refrigerated food storage. BioBags “breathe”
without leaking. This unique feature allows moisture to evaporate, which keeps food
“fresher” longer and also reduces odor that can come from collecting food waste.
Verified by the Non-GMO Project.
- BioBags are made from a resin derived from plants, vegetable oils and compostable polymers.
- BioBag Food Scrap Collection Bags are Home Compost Certified.
- 25 Bags in each box
- Bags are approximately 16.9" x 17.7"
A BioBag is not meant to last forever. It is meant to collect organic waste and be turned into compost along with that organic waste. Because a BioBag is not made of polyethylene, the bag can start to break down when exposed to microorganisms that are found in the ground and on organic waste.
For best results:
- Use within one year of purchase
- Store in a cool, dry place away from excessive heat. Try the fridge or freezer. Those work great for us in the office!
- Change out your used BioBag every 3-5 days