Organic Three Butter Lotion Bar
Moisturizing, rich cocoa, shea and mango butters provide a concentrated treat for dry skin places - hands, feet, cuticles, legs and elbows and stretch marks. Especially great for extra dry hands, and irritated skin.
Packaged in a reusable metal, reusable tin. Toss it in your purse, desk or workshop drawer, lunchbox, suitcase or exercise bag. The simple ingredients make this organic lotion bar gentle enough for kids, toddlers, and babies too! For all of those tiny chapped places, they are much easier to use and less messy than lotion.
- helps reduce itching due to dry irritated hands
- great for stretch marks
- solid, portable and great for traveling
- one bar can last for months with daily use
- fragrance/scent free
- 1oz bar
Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Virgin Shea Butter, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Organic Mango Butter, Organic Beeswax, Organic Sunflower Oil
About our Ingredients:
- Nourishing butters create a unique moisture barrier to help heal dry, cracked skin
- Cocoa Butter is an excellent all over the body moisturizer that adds a protective layer that locks in natural moisture. It soothes and softens dry, itchy skin.
- Shea Butter penetrates deep, moisturizes and nourishes, and is excellent for dry, damaged and maturing skin.
- Mango butter is a great moisturizer for all skin types, but especially mature, dry or sun-damaged akin. Nourishing mango butter helps provide relief from the dryness of eczema and psoriasis.
- Beeswax forms a lovely, light barrier on your skin that prevents loss of moisture and helps seal in moisturizing oils and butters, without clogging pores.
- Sunflower oil is very high in essential fatty acids and helps to moisturize, regenerate and condition the skin. This oil is easily absorbed and can be used on all skin types.
Remove the lotion bar from the tin. As you rub the lotion bar between your hands or massage it directly on dry skin areas, your body heat will soften the bar, releasing skin-nourishing oils and allow you to rub it in more easily.
Simply rub on elbows, knees, heels, hands or anywhere else your skin feels dry. Massage the lotion into your skin until absorbed.
Hint: if you find that it is hard to apply, try dampening your skin beforehand!
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The instructions say that it is great for hands, feet, and elbows. This is entirely true; however, if you are planning to use this to moisturize your whole body it is going to run out quick.
Works well for dry skin on my hands in the winter/colder months. My hands tend to get chapped and crack when it is very cold and I have a hard time finding a lotion that prevents it. This one works great.
Since I have been religiously washing my hands and using hand sanitizer, my hands and wrists have been very dry. This bar has definitely helped with that! I find that rubbing it between my hands to warm it up really helps to be able to get enough to spread the lotion around.
I really wanted to love this as it's more affordable than buying the shea butter jars. Unfortunately, it just too difficult to rub in even with frictioning hands. It doesn't get enough product on so its not moisturizing enough. The product smells great though!
I found that this product is very good at sealing in moisture. My only complaint is that it doesn't soak in like a typical hand lotion would, it sits on top like a balm. Overall a good product, but when I need to type after putting it on, it can leave residue on my keyboard.