Organic Three Butter Lotion Bar
Moisturizing, rich cocoa, shea and mango butters provide a concentrated treat for dry skin places - hands, feet, cuticles, legs and elbows and stretch marks. Especially great for extra dry hands, and irritated skin. Packaged in a reusable metal, reusable tin. Toss it in your purse,...
Moisturizing, rich cocoa, shea and mango butters provide a concentrated treat for dry skin places - hands, feet, cuticles, legs and elbows and stretch marks. Especially great for extra dry hands, and irritated skin.
Packaged in a reusable metal, reusable tin. Toss it in your purse, desk or workshop drawer, lunchbox, suitcase or exercise bag. The simple ingredients make this organic lotion bar gentle enough for kids, toddlers, and babies too! For all of those tiny chapped places, they are much easier to use and less messy than lotion.
- helps reduce itching due to dry irritated hands
- great for stretch marks
- solid, portable and great for traveling
- one bar can last for months with daily use
- fragrance/scent free
- 1oz bar
Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Virgin Shea Butter, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Organic Mango Butter, Organic Beeswax, Organic Sunflower Oil
About our Ingredients:
- Nourishing butters create a unique moisture barrier to help heal dry, cracked skin
- Cocoa Butter is an excellent all over the body moisturizer that adds a protective layer that locks in natural moisture. It soothes and softens dry, itchy skin.
- Shea Butter penetrates deep, moisturizes and nourishes, and is excellent for dry, damaged and maturing skin.
- Mango butter is a great moisturizer for all skin types, but especially mature, dry or sun-damaged akin. Nourishing mango butter helps provide relief from the dryness of eczema and psoriasis.
- Beeswax forms a lovely, light barrier on your skin that prevents loss of moisture and helps seal in moisturizing oils and butters, without clogging pores.
- Sunflower oil is very high in essential fatty acids and helps to moisturize, regenerate and condition the skin. This oil is easily absorbed and can be used on all skin types.
Remove the lotion bar from the tin. As you rub the lotion bar between your hands or massage it directly on dry skin areas, your body heat will soften the bar, releasing skin-nourishing oils and allow you to rub it in more easily.
Simply rub on elbows, knees, heels, hands or anywhere else your skin feels dry. Massage the lotion into your skin until absorbed.
Hint: if you find that it is hard to apply, try dampening your skin beforehand!