Turmeric Stick - Spot Treatment
The Turmeric Stick by Wholemaker Co. helps with breakouts, scarring and hyperpigmentation. The manuka + turmeric are known for their antibacterial, anti-inflammatory properties that fight bacteria and soothe breakouts, while the rosehip + turmeric reduce scarring and even skin tone discoloration.
It comes in an eco friendly 0.3oz, compostable paper tube. For size reference, it's double the size of a 'normal' chapstick.
Works well for all skin types, acne prone skin, blemishes and scarring, and hyperpigmentation.
This product is not vegan.
Argan Oil*, Castor Oil*, Rosehip Seed Oil*, Beef Tallow (Pasture Raised, Grass Fed + Finished), Beeswax*, Sea Buckthorn Oil*, Turmeric Root*, Essential Oils of Manuka, Turmeric, Ginger, Black Pepper, and Peppermint*.
About our Ingredients:
- Argan Oil: non-comedogenic, hydrating, fights free radicals, rich in antioxidants + vitamin E
- Castor Oil: antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, reduces acne, promotes healing
- Rosehip Seed Oil: minimizes dark spots, reduces scars + dark spots, dry oil, balances oily skin, fights early aging, hydrating
- Pasture Raised, Grass Fed + Finished Tallow: antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, soothing, repairs damaged skin, rich in vitamins A, D, E + K
- Beeswax: protective layer for chapped dry skin, moisturizes, carries anti-inflammatory, antibacterial + antiviral properties
- Sea Buckthorn Oil: anti-inflammatory, prevents early aging, reduces wrinkles, rich in vitamin C
- Turmeric Root: anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, improves circulation, reduce acne + scares
- Manuka, Turmeric, Ginger, Black Pepper + Peppermint Essential Oil: antibacterial, anti-fungle, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, soothes, improves circulation, reduce acne + scares
Apply onto clean skin where breakouts, scarring and hyperpigmentation occur to promote a clear + balanced complexion. On acne, let sit for 20-90 minutes before removing. Apply to scarring and discoloration, letting it soak in - no need to remove.
Turmeric shouldn’t leave any color or stain on your skin, but may leave residue on a white cloth when removed.