Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse
Our concentrated Summer Rain™ organic apple cider vinegar rinse is infused with certified organic herbs and organic essential oils which are great for the hair and scalp. - clarifies as it conditions the hair and scalp- removes residue- revitalizes dull hair- naturally decreases tangles- comes...
Our concentrated Summer Rain™ organic apple cider vinegar rinse is infused with certified organic herbs and organic essential oils which are great for the hair and scalp.
- clarifies as it conditions the hair and scalp
- removes residue
- revitalizes dull hair
- naturally decreases tangles
- comes in a glass bottle with an aluminium lid
Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Horsetail, Organic Rosemary, Organic Nettle, Organic Burdock Root, Organic Basil, Organic Lavender, Organic Lavender Essential Oil, Organic Rosemary Essential Oil, Organic Ylang Ylang Essential Oil, Organic Thyme Essential Oil.
About our Ingredients:
- Apple Cider Vinegar has long been used as a natural hair care product to promote healthy hair and scalp. Vinegar removes scaly build-up and residue from hair shafts and closes the cuticles. Since residue coats the hair causing it to look dull, removing residue gives your hair more natural shine. By closing the cuticles, the hair shaft is strengthened and slides more easily so there will be fewer tangles and splits. It also reduces the itchy, dry scalp and dandruff by destroying the bacteria or fungi that clog hair follicles and cause hair loss.
- Horsetail is nourishing and hydrating. It stimulates blood vessels in the scalp and has been used for centuries as a hair growth herb. The silica in horsetail helps to keep hair strong and adds shine and luster to hair.
- Rosemary encourages hair growth by improving blood flow to the scalp, encourages strong, healthy hair, stimulates growth and increases manageability. Ground rosemary leaves provide gentle exfoliation when added to soap.
- Nettle stimulates the scalp, improves circulation, and helps promote fuller, more radiant hair. Nettles have a long-standing reputation for preventing hair loss and making the hair soft and shiny. Nettle is an excellent hair conditioner. Nettle is said to be a remedy for oily hair, dandruff, and hair shaft break
- Basil stimulates hair follicles, increases scalp circulation and promotes hair growth. The magnesium in basil helps protect hair from breakage, and its anti-inflammatory properties help soothe the roots.
- Lavender essential oil helps with scalp conditions like dandruff and dry, flaky scalp and stimulates the scalp to promote hair growth
- Rosemary strengthens hair follicles, stimulates hair growth, conditions hair and helps treat scalp conditions like dandruff
- Ylang ylang stimulates the scalp to encourage hair growth, soothes the scalp, conditions hair and helps balance scalp oil production
- Thyme oil improves scalp circulation, encourages hair growth and helps treat dandruff
Vinegar rinse should be diluted
- Shake well before use
- Add 8 ounces Warm water to spray bottle
- Add 1 - 4 Tablespoons of Herbal Vinegar and mix
- Pour or spray through wet hair after shampooing
- Take care to avoid eyes
- Massage into hair and scalp, paying attention to ends
- Let sit for a couple minutes
- Rinse, or for extra conditioning, leave in and towel dry
- Vinegar scent will disappear as hair dries
- For long thick hair, recipe can be doubled
- For short thin hair, recipe can be halved
- Experiment to find a dilution that works best for your hair type. Dry hair likes less Vinegar and oily hair likes more.
*Organic, raw, non-pasteurized vinegar appears cloudy with sediment on the bottom due to the “mother” which contains the natural living enzymes and nutrients.
For External use only