Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse
Frais de port calculés au paiement.
Our concentrated organic apple cider vinegar rinse is infused with certified organic herbs and organic essential oils which are great for the hair and scalp.
- clarifies as it conditions the hair and scalp
- removes residue and revitalizes dull hair
- naturally decreases tangles
- comes in a glass bottle with an aluminium lid
Summer Rain: Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Horsetail, Organic Rosemary, Organic Nettle, Organic Burdock Root, Organic Basil, Organic Lavender, Organic Lavender Essential Oil, Organic Rosemary Essential Oil, Organic Ylang Ylang Essential Oil, Organic Thyme Essential Oil.
Lemongrass Tea Tree: Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Horsetail, Organic Rosemary, Organic Nettle, Organic Burdock Root, Organic Basil, Organic Lavender, Organic Lemongrass Essential Oil, Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil.
Vinegar rinse should be diluted
- Shake well before use
- Add 8 ounces Warm water to spray bottle
- Add 1 - 4 Tablespoons of Herbal Vinegar and mix
- Pour or spray through wet hair after shampooing
- Take care to avoid eyes
- Massage into hair and scalp, paying attention to ends
- Let sit for a couple minutes
- Rinse, or for extra conditioning, leave in and towel dry
- Vinegar scent will disappear as hair dries
- For long thick hair, recipe can be doubled
- For short thin hair, recipe can be halved
- Experiment to find a dilution that works best for your hair type. Dry hair likes less Vinegar and oily hair likes more.
*Organic, raw, non-pasteurized vinegar appears cloudy with sediment on the bottom due to the “mother” which contains the natural living enzymes and nutrients.
For External use only
Makes my hair very soft and smells great! I definitely recommend.
I don’t necessarily use this for my hair. But it has saved my scalp! I generally wash my hair 1-3 times a week, but my scalp would be flakey and itchy after the first day. This has helped soooo much. No more flakes, no more itch!
i was skeptical to use it at first because of the vinegar smell. But it does not smell like that at all. Leaves hair soft and looking healthy.