Organic Lavender Rosemary Lotion Bar
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Evening primrose is an excellent treatment for dry, flaky skin and skin prone to Eczema. Moisturizing cocoa and shea butters provide a concentrated treat for dry skin places - hands, feet, cuticles, legs and elbows and stretch marks.
Packaged in a reusable metal, reusable tin. Toss it in your purse, desk or workshop drawer, lunchbox, suitcase or exercise bag. The simple ingredients make this organic lotion bar gentle enough for kids, toddlers, and babies too! For all of those tiny chapped places, they are much easier to use and less messy than lotion.
- helps reduce itching due to dry irritated hands
- great for stretch marks
- solid, portable and great for traveling
- one bar can last for months with daily use
- lavender and rosemary essential oils
- 1oz bar
Organic Evening Primrose Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Virgin Shea Butter, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Organic Lavender Essential Oil, Organic Rosemary Essential Oil
About our Ingredients:
- Nourishing butters create a unique moisture barrier to help heal dry, cracked skin
- Evening Primrose Oil promotes healthy skin by restoring moisture and helping to maintain skin elasticity. Soothing Evening Primrose has been used to help with conditions like eczema, is an excellent oil for dry, aging or chapped skin, or massage.
- Cocoa Butter is an excellent all over the body moisturizer that adds a protective layer that locks in natural moisture. It soothes and softens dry, itchy skin.
- Shea Butter penetrates deep, moisturizes and nourishes, and is excellent for dry, damaged and maturing skin.
- Mango butter is a great moisturizer for all skin types, but especially mature, dry or sun-damaged akin. Nourishing mango butter helps provide relief from the dryness of eczema and psoriasis.
- Beeswax forms a lovely, light barrier on your skin that prevents loss of moisture and helps seal in moisturizing oils and butters, without clogging pores.
- Sunflower oil is very high in essential fatty acids and helps to moisturize, regenerate and condition the skin. This oil is easily absorbed and can be used on all skin types.
- Lavender and rosemary help rejuvenate dull skin, relieve mind and body fatigue and soothe sore muscles. Calming lavender and stimulating rosemary relax the mind to relieve stress and lift spirits. Place a dab under your nose to help relieve tension.
Remove the lotion bar from the tin. As you rub the lotion bar between your hands or massage it directly on dry skin areas, your body heat will soften the bar, releasing skin-nourishing oils and allow you to rub it in more easily.
Simply rub on elbows, knees, heels, hands or anywhere else your skin feels dry. Massage the lotion into your skin until absorbed.
Hint: apply to hands before washing dishes
works well and smells great. absorbs well also.
Appears to work well. I used it mainly on my hands but have rubbed it on my legs and thought it moisturized well. Personally, for me the scent is a bit strong but that is just a personal preference. I've used one lotion bar that was lemongrass scented and I preferred that more subtle scent.