Vegan Nail Polish - Blue Jean Baby
A denim blue nail polish with an opaque jelly finish.
Habit nail polish is made with a vegan, cruelty-free, toxin-free formula and infused with Myrrh extract to improve nail strength.
PETA-certified vegan and cruelty-free, gluten-free. Free of Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, TPP, DBP, Isobutylphenoxy Epoxy Resin, Xylene and Parabens.
- Vegan and Cruelty Free
- Nourishes Nails
- Anti-bacterial Properties
- Guilt Free Packaging
- Made in the USA.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, N-Butyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, Silica, Alumina, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Polyvinyl Butryal, Commiphora Abyssinica Extract. May Contain (+/-): Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Bismuth, Oxychloride (CI 77163), Oxides (CI 77499/ CI 77491), Red 34 Lake (CI 15880), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850) Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Mica (CI 77019), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 11 (CI 47000), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Violet 2 (CI 60725), Ethylene/VA Copolymer]
Packaging: Glass bottle, biodegradable bamboo top, 100% recycled PP plastic inner cap, 80% recycled PE plastic brush. Comes in an FSC-certified paperboard box.
- Before painting, wash your nails with soap and water, then dry them thoroughly
- Apply one coat of a base coat, making sure to glide your brush past the edge of your nail. Base coat helps the polish stick to your nails
- Paint on one to three thin coats of your polish color, still making sure to paint over the edge of each nail. Thin coats of polish prevent bubbles and long drying times. This technique also keeps your polish job silky smooth!
- Apply one layer of top coat to seal your mani and get the best wear time
End of Life
To dispose of your bottle, we recommend you first clean your bottles, brushes and caps with nail polish remover, and then wipe them dry (turn your polish bottle upside down and leave it out to dry on top of a rag) to make sure they are free of any excess polish. The bottles can go straight into your recycling bin. As for your caps and brushes, put them inside any plastic containers you're currently recycling, and then place them in your recycling bin.
Bamboo decomposes organically in the environment, so you can either dispose of them in a compost bin where they will break down naturally, or repurpose them as mini vases and place them around your home!