UpCircle Herbal Blend Face Scrub
*New packaging! UpCircle Face Scrubs now come in a glass jar!
Coffee face scrub formulated for oily and combination skin with rosemary, thyme, petitgrain and tea tree essential oils.
Buff away dry, dead cells to leave you feeling soft, smooth and glowy. Blended with shea butter to nourish the skin post-scrub.
Reused, repurposed, reloved. This scrub is made with top-quality Arabica coffee grounds sourced from artisan coffee shops.
- Vegan and Cruelty Free
- Made with repurposed ingredients
- Handmade in London, UK
- Housed in a glass jar with aluminum cap in fully recyclable packaging
- 100ml / 3.5oz
Coffea Arabica Seed Powder, Sucrose, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, *Limonene, *Linalool. *Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
About our Ingredients:
- A powerful antibacterial and antiseptic, rosemary oil helps keep whiteheads, blackheads, acne and other oily skin related problems away.
- Rich in essential fatty acids, including linoleic and linolenic acids, rosehip oil is effective in hydrating dry, itchy skin. Easily absorbed, the antioxidants travel deep into the skin's layers to provide intense moisturisation.
- An excellent natural treatment for acne, thyme essential oil has strong antibacterial and antimicrobial properties which help against acne, spots and other skin complaints.
Dampen your face with warm water. Scoop out a dollop and gently apply to face in circular motions. Focus on areas of particular need, such as the bridge of the nose and forehead, before rinsing and patting dry.
This scrub leaves my face feeling so soft and it smells amazing. What I love the most is the moisturized feeling after I rinse it off which is not something that usually occurs after using scrubs. I’m hooked!
I had given up on this scrub because even though it leaves my skin feeling amazing, the metal tube was very frustrating. I wasted about half of the amount because I could not get it out. I am so happy they have a dress this issue and gone with a glass jar. It is easier to get to it and I think, friendlier to the environment. I absolutely LOVE this scrub.
Smells like what it is: coffee grounds and naturally nourishing oils. But it leaves your face smooth and rejuvenated. The old coffee filter smell was a turn-off at first, but the results are worth it.
I love this face scrub! Leaves my face super smooth!