Organic Hemp Mango Mint Lotion Bar
An organic lotion bar, with a refreshing scent, is great to massage sore muscles and joints after a long day Moisturizing hempseed oil, aloe butter and mango butter provide a concentrated treat for dry skin places - hands, feet, cuticles, legs and elbows and stretch marks.
Packaged in a reusable metal, reusable tin. Toss it in your purse, desk or workshop drawer, lunchbox, suitcase or exercise bag. The simple ingredients make this organic lotion bar gentle enough for kids, toddlers, and babies too! For all of those tiny chapped places, they are much easier to use and less messy than lotion.
- helps reduce itching due to dry irritated hands
- great for stretch marks
- solid, portable and great for traveling
- one bar can last for months with daily use
- lavender and rosemary essential oils
- 1oz bar
Organic Hemp Seed Oil, Organic Aloe Vera Butter, Organic Mango Butter, Organic Beeswax, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Organic Peppermint Essential Oil, Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Organic Rosemary Essential Oil, Organic Lime Essential Oil, Organic Spearmint Essential Oil, Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil
About our Ingredients:
- Nourishing butters create a unique moisture barrier to help heal dry, cracked skin
- Hemp Seed Oil is a great oil for all skin types, balances skin oil production, provides long-lasting moisture, does not clog pores, soothes irritated skin and may help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Folks with sensitive skin will love how gentle it is.
- Aloe Vera Butter is wonderful for treating dry skin, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, sunburn and chapping.
- Mango butter is a great moisturizer for all skin types, but especially mature, dry or sun-damaged akin. Nourishing mango butter helps provide relief from the dryness of eczema and psoriasis.
- Beeswax forms a lovely, light barrier on your skin that prevents loss of moisture and helps seal in moisturizing oils and butters, without clogging pores.
- Sunflower oil is very high in essential fatty acids and helps to moisturize, regenerate and condition the skin. This oil is easily absorbed and can be used on all skin types.
Remove the lotion bar from the tin. As you rub the lotion bar between your hands or massage it directly on dry skin areas, your body heat will soften the bar, releasing skin-nourishing oils and allow you to rub it in more easily.
Simply rub on elbows, knees, heels, hands or anywhere else your skin feels dry. Massage the lotion into your skin until absorbed.
Hint: apply to hands before washing dishes